• Noon to 3 p.m. — Free hot dogs on the Drill Field, sponsored by Black Student Alliance
• 1 to 7 p.m. — Bongo Ball Mania in the Junction, sponsored by Campus Activities Board
• 7 p.m. — MSU Volleyball vs. Alabama, Newell-Grissom Building
• 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. — Vintage T-shirt Sale, Union Dawghouse, sponsored by Music Makers Productions
• 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Photo Booth at the Information Wall, the Union, sponsored by CAB.
• 7 p.m. — MSU Soccer vs. Vanderbilt, Soccer Field.
• 5 p.m. — Homecoming Parade on University Drive to the Junction.
• 5:30 p.m. — Dawg Rally in the Junction.
• 6 p.m. — Bulldog Family Frenzy in the Amphitheater featuring Big Poppa Strang.
• 7 p.m. — MSU Volleyball vs. Ole Miss, Newell, Grissom Building.
• 7:30 p.m. — Fall concert by the MSU Chamber Singers, the Men of Maroon and White and the Concert Choir, First Baptist Church, Lampkin Street, Starkville.
• 8 p.m. — National Panhellenic Council Step Show, Humphrey Coliseum.
• 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. — MAFES Sales Store open, 925 Stone Blvd. A large variety of meat products (beef, pork and lamb), all cheese products, 14 flavors of ice cream, a wide variety of fruit spreads, salsas, spice, novelty items (such as sweet potato coffee, tea and Taterade, a sports drink featuring the flavor of sweet potatoes) will be available.
• 9:30 to 11 a.m. — College of Education Homecoming Brunch, Front Porch of Allen Hall. All College of Education alumni, faculty and friends are invited.
• 3 to 7 p.m. — Engineering Tailgate, Fan Fair, across the street from the Junction.
• 6 p.m. — MSU Football vs. University of Alabama at Birmingham, Homecoming Game.
• 3 p.m. — Percussion Scholarship Concert featuring performances by the MSU Drumline, Steel Band, Pit, and Percussion Ensemble, McComas Hall theater. There is a $5 admission for adults/students; children under 12 are admitted free.