The following is a listing of arrests reported by the Starkville Police Department for Sept. 27 to Oct. 8.
Arrests (if non-juvenile) are listed by name, address and charges and involve Starkville residents unless otherwise indicated.
Those individuals listed as arrested are presumed innocent until proven otherwise in court.
Certain Municipal Court citations and summons are listed as arrests according to Police Department reporting procedures.
Arrests — Sept. 27
• Quentin Hall, of 126 Yellowjacket Drive, simple assault.
Arrests — Sept. 28
• Michael Gayle Gregg II, of 515 Whitfield St., Apt. 10, DUI (third offense), driving with a suspended license due to DUI, careless driving, failure to provide proof of motor vehicle insurance.
Arrests — Sept. 29
• Edward Jacob Lueckenbach, of 11 Page Ave., Apt. 5, public profanity or drunkeness.
• Edward Shane Kitchens, of 1222-A Kirkcauldy Drive, DUI.
• Jeffery Adam Burton, of 2405 Maple Drive, simple assault by threats.
• Dawn R. Lambert, of 104 W. Williamsburg Drive, an improper tag, failure to provide proof of motor vehicle insurance.
Arrests — Sept. 30
• Kendrick Trevor Bishop II, of 102 Logan Drive, Apt. C, burglary of a commercial building.
• Crystal Gail Gunn, of 1200 Louisville St., Apt. A8, driving with an expired license.
Arrests — Oct. 1
• Bobby Dean Bardwell, of 1650 Chisholm Drive, DUI.
• Sylvester W. Jones, of 200 Catherine St., Apt. 13A, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, driving with an expired license, two counts of failure to provide proof of motor vehicle insurance, contempt of court (failure to appear), disorderly conduct (failure to comply with officer commands).
• Christopher Earl Neely, of 1040 N. Montgomery St., two counts of no seat belt, driving with an expired license, two counts of failure to provide proof of motor vehicle insurance, resisting arrest, speeding, two counts of driving with an expired license.
• Henry Louis Gandy, of 724 Hill Road, careless driving.
Arrests — Oct. 2
• Michael Scruggs, of 295 County Route 203, Tupelo, domestic violence (aggravated).
• Rafiq Mateen, of 708 McKee Ave., disorderly conduct (failure to comply with officer commands).
Arrests — Oct. 3
• Alex Blair Fisher, of 174 Fisher Road, Walnut Grove, DUI (third offense).
• Larry Earl Ashford, of 2296 Polly Bell Road, Pheba, DUI (second offense), driving with a suspended license, disobedience of traffic control devices.
Arrests — Oct. 4
• Joslin Chandler, of 1963 Tripleet Road, Ackerman, speeding.
• Dewane Dexter Johnson, of 2207 Wille Road, two counts of driving with a suspended license, two counts of driving with an expired license, a probation violation.
• Carolyn Strong Spence, of 356 Loakfoma Road, Sturgis, DUI.
Arrests — Oct. 6
• Kayode Babatunde Adeshina, of 1087 Stark Road, Apt. 11D, domestic violence (simple assault).
• Kerry Moray Lucious, of 1350 Outlaw Road, DUI.
• Santana L. Childs, of 16A Everglade Ave., driving with an expired license, a child restraint violation, no seat belt, contempt of court (failure to appear).
• Jamella Leigh Lucious, of 205 Everglade Ave., Apt. 6C, malicious mischief, simple assault, bail bond jumping.
Arrests — Oct. 7
• William Andrew Jordan, of 2125 Attala Road, Kosciusko, DUI, careless driving.
• Lateris M. Stewart, of 3695 Drake Hill Road, Brooksville, driving with an expired license, failure to provide proof of motor vehicle insurance, an improper tag.
Arrests — Oct. 8
• Michael Gregory Mims, of 122 Afton Way, Clinton, hit-and-run involving an unattended vehicle.
• Robert Lee Logan III, of 109 Water Oaks Drive, Clinton, DUI (second offense).
• Chernitra Vernette Henderson, of 212 Pilcher St., Apt. B, disturbance of the public peace.
• Tjuana Denise Smith, of 210 Pilcher St., Apt. E, disturbance of the public peace.
• Eric A. Hopkins, of 2143 Enon Road, Louisville, failure to provide proof of motor vehicle insurance.
• Janet Marie Jackson, of 102A Helen Circle, no seat belt.